Full Time | Portland
About the Position
We’re searching for an experienced architect for Construction Contract Administration (CCA) to join our award-winning team in Portland, Oregon. We are a bustling office filled with creative designers and looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate has a commitment to design excellence; someone who can jump in quickly, work collaboratively, and has humility and a passion for teaching their craft. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is aware of, and helps to articulate and achieve the client’s goals and objectives while preserving the design intent throughout the construction phase.
- Acting as the main point of contact during construction
- Maintaining on-going, positive, and productive client relationships
- Managing overall project design program, budget, and quality
- Working with consultants, contractors, and internal staff to meet overall project objectives
- Perform site observations and prepare observation reports.
- Perform additional tasks consistent with CCA including RFI responses, ASI creation, Change Order review, Pay Application review.
- Ideally would have Revit skills sufficient to document construction changes in the project model
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect preferred, but not required
- Minimum 10 years of experience at an architecture firm
- Relevant experience with managing projects valued more than $10 million
- Relevant experience with Type V, and Type V over Type I/II construction types
We’re a passionate group. We believe in innovation, collaboration, and the people who make both possible. We hire for long term cultural fit and not for specific projects. Our cultural philosophy is rooted in compassion and camaraderie, and each day we strive to create a better environment for ourselves and for those we serve. We are inclusive and believe every individual’s participation enhances the end result. We prioritize education, empowerment, and a work-life balance. Wellbeing is our top priority, in our work and in our culture, because good design isn’t just about aesthetic. Our balanced, holistic approach fuse’s function and beauty to create meaningful places for people. In this ever-changing world we live in, LRS strives to continually adapt our work styles and habits. We have embraced flexible schedules and a Hybrid work style which allows individuals to work a combination of “remotely” and “in the office”.
Voted a Top Place to Work six years running, we offer a generous benefits package with a competitive compensation in a fun, casual work environment. Check out our Instagram @lrsarchitects!
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit our website: https://lrsarchitects.com/workwithus/