Housing Interiors Job Captain
Full Time | Bend, Portland
About the Position
We’re searching for an experienced Job Captain to join our award-winning Senior Living and Multifamily teams in Portland, Oregon and/or Bend, Oregon. As a bustling office filled with creative designers, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate is organized and experienced in Senior Living, Multifamily, and or Hospitality Design. Someone who can work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to balance several projects in various stages of development. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who can both guide the big ideas and execute the finer details.
- Collaborating with architecture and interior design teams
- Performing a variety of tasks for projects including pre-design through construction contract administration.
- Supporting the Project Manager by coordinating drawings and deliverable packages at all phases
- Working with consultants, contractors, vendors, and product reps to meet overall project objectives
- Contributing to client presentations and meetings
- Performing additional tasks as required to meet project goals
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- 5-10 years of experience at an architecture firm or an interior design firm
- Experience putting together construction documents
- Intermediate to advanced REVIT skills
We’re a passionate group. We believe in innovation, collaboration, and the people who make both possible. We hire for long term cultural fit and not for specific projects. Our cultural philosophy is rooted in compassion and camaraderie, and each day we strive to create a better environment for ourselves and for those we serve. We are inclusive and believe every individual’s participation enhances the end result. We prioritize education, empowerment, and a work-life balance. Wellbeing is our top priority, in our work and in our culture, because good design isn’t just about aesthetic. Our balanced, holistic approach fuses function and beauty to create meaningful places for people. In this ever changing world we live in, LRS strives to continually adapt our work styles and habits. We have embraced flexible schedules and a Hybrid work style which allows individuals to work a combination of “remotely” and “in the office”.
Voted a Top Place to Work five years running, we offer a generous benefits package with a competitive compensation in a fun, casual work environment. Check out our Instagram @lrsarchitects
Scroll down to apply!