Full Time | In House
About the Position
We’re searching for an experienced Job Captain to join our award-winning firm in Portland, Oregon. A bustling office filled with creative designers, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate has a commitment to design excellence; someone who can jump in quickly, work collaboratively, and who brings an ambition to learn and grow. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is aware of, and helps to articulate and achieve the client’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborating with architecture and interior design teams
- Performing a variety of tasks for projects including pre-design through construction contract administration.
- Supporting the Project Manager by coordinating drawings and deliverable packages at all phases
- Working with consultants, contractors, vendors, and product reps to meet overall project objectives
- Contributing to client presentations and meetings
- Performing additional tasks as required to meet project goals
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- 5-10 years of experience at an architecture firm
- Experience putting together construction documents
- Intermediate to advanced REVIT skills
We’re a passionate group. We believe in innovation, collaboration, and the people who make both possible. Our cultural philosophy is rooted in compassion and camaraderie, and each day we strive to create a better environment for ourselves and for those we serve. We are inclusive and believe every individual’s participation enhances the end result. We prioritize education, empowerment, and a work-life balance. Wellbeing is our top priority, in our work and in our culture, because good design isn’t just about aesthetic. Our balanced, holistic approach fuses function and beauty to create meaningful places for people.
Voted a Top Place to Work five years running, we offer a generous benefits package with a competitive compensation in a fun, casual work environment. Check out our Instagram @lrsarchitects!
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit our website: https://lrsarchitects.com/workwithus/
Dependent Care Pre-tax FSA Benefits