Full Time | In House
About the Job
We’re searching for an experienced Job Captain to join our award-winning team in Portland, Oregon. A bustling office filled with creative designers, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable and organized. Someone who can work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to balance several projects in various stages of development. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who can both guide the big ideas and execute the finer details.
- Collaborating with architecture and interior design teams
- Performing a variety of tasks for projects including pre-design through construction contract administration
- Supporting the Project Manager by coordinating drawings and deliverable packages at all phases
- Working with consultants, contractors, vendors, and product reps to meet overall project objectives
- Contributing to client presentations and meetings
- Performing additional tasks as required to meet project goals
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 5-10 years of experience at an architecture firm
- Experience putting together construction documents
- Intermediate to advanced REVIT skills
Dependent Care Pre-tax FSA Benefits
Interested in good design and good people? Submit your resume and portfolio.