Full Time | In House
About the Job
We’re searching for a fulltime Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team. Our ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented creative with a background preferably in the architectural or professional service industry.
The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in the Marketing Department’s execution of the firm’s strategic goals. The coordinator will work with the Marketing Director and managers to help maintain brand standards for the firm in all visual, oral, and print mediums. This position includes providing support for company initiatives including proposals, social media, collateral, and website content.
- Write and manage social media copy under guidance.
- Support and execute proposal production, including writing, research, and data gathering.
- Create PowerPoints and other presentation materials.
- Assist with photoshoots.
- Maintain established graphic standards on proposals, presentations, emailers, digital collateral, and other marketing material.
- Maintain Marketing library and database (project descriptions, staff resumes, bios, fact sheets, lists, photos).
- Collaborate with the marketing team to continually improve standard materials and proposal processes.
- Execute data gathering initiatives to update resumes, reference information, project information, and consultant/ vendor information.
Requirements & Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Experience with digital asset management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, CMS experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Reliable, excellent interpersonal skills, organized, and detail-oriented
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Calista Fitzgerald at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Dependent Care Pre-tax FSA Benefits
Interested in good design and good people? Submit your resume and portfolio.