Full Time | Portland
About the Position
We’re searching for a fulltime Marketing Manager to join our dynamic marketing team. This multi-faceted role requires the ability to organize and lead the development of effective marketing strategies including well-designed marketing collateral, packages and proposals for public and private sector clients. The position reports to the Marketing Director and regularly collaborates with other firm leaders. This is a unique opportunity for an innovative and energetic marketing professional to be an integral part of our strategy and growth.
- Lead the preparation of marketing proposal and qualification submittals, including research, content gathering, writing, text review, and layout
- Collateral development as required to support studio initiatives (including interview presentations, brochures/booklets, and marketing materials for conferences and other events)
- Lead the planning and execution of photoshoots
- Working with Marketing Director and studio leads to identify exemplar projects and coordinate awards submissions to local and national awards programs
- Contributing ideas for social/email updates & content creation
- Assist with the planning and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives to support sector and business plan targets
- Conduct market and other research as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 6+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Confident, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive, with proven ability to effectively take ownership, and organize work tasks
- Excellent leadership skills to help implement LRS marketing department goals, processes, and tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Video production knowledge/skills a plus!
- Flexible and effective problem-solving ability
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting
- Creativity and lateral thinking
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign; and Microsoft Office Suite
We’re a passionate group. We believe in innovation, collaboration, and the people who make both possible. We hire for long term cultural fit and not for specific projects. Our cultural philosophy is rooted in compassion and camaraderie, and each day we strive to create a better environment for ourselves and for those we serve. We prioritize education, empowerment, and a work-life balance. Wellbeing is our top priority, in our work and in our culture, because good design isn’t just about aesthetic. Our balanced, holistic approach fuse’s function and beauty to create meaningful places for people. In this ever-changing world we live in, LRS strives to continually adapt our work styles and habits. We have embraced flexible schedules and a Hybrid work style which allows individuals to work a combination of “remotely” and “in the office”.
Voted a Top Place to Work six years running, we offer a generous benefits package and a fun, casual work environment. Check out our Instagram @lrsarchitects!
To apply for this position, please fill out the information below and upload your cover letter, resume, and portfolio/writing samples.