Full Time | Bend
About the Position
We’re searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our award-winning team in Bend, Oregon. As a bustling office filled with creative designers, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate has a commitment to design excellence; someone who can jump in quickly, work collaboratively, and has humility and a passion for teaching their craft. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is aware of, and helps to articulate and achieve the client’s goals and objectives.
- Acting as the main point of contact for projects
- Maintaining on-going, positive and productive client relationships
- Managing overall project design program, budget, and quality, relating to design
- Coordinating drawings and deliverable packages at all phases, and reviewing work by junior staff
- Working with consultants, contractors, vendors, and product reps to meet overall project objectives
- Contribute to client presentations and meetings
- Development of project fees, contracts, and schedules
- Management of project budgets and project team assignments
- Provide quality assurance oversight for all project documentation
- Perform additional tasks as required to meet project goals
- Other duties as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect
- Minimum 10 years of experience at an architecture firm
- Experience putting together construction documents
- Relevant experience with managing projects valued more than $6 million
We’re a passionate group. We believe in innovation, collaboration, and the people who make both possible. We hire for long term cultural fit and not for specific projects. Our cultural philosophy is rooted in compassion and camaraderie, and each day we strive to create a better environment for ourselves and for those we serve. We are inclusive and believe every individual’s participation enhances the end result. We prioritize education, empowerment, and a work-life balance. Wellbeing is our top priority, in our work and in our culture, because good design isn’t just about aesthetic. Our balanced, holistic approach fuses function and beauty to create meaningful places for people. In this ever changing world we live in, LRS strives to continually adapt our work styles and habits. We have embraced flexible schedules and a Hybrid work style which allows individuals to work a combination of “remotely” and “in the office”. Voted a Top Place to Work six years running, we offer a generous benefits package with a competitive compensation in a fun, casual work environment. Check out our Instagram @lrsarchitects!
To apply for this position, please fill out the information below and upload your cover letter, resume, and portfolio.