Full Time | In House
About the Job
We’re searching for Project Staff to join our award-winning team in Portland, Oregon. A bustling office filled with creative designers, we’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic with a thirst to grow and learn in the profession of architecture. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who can both guide the big ideas and execute the finer details.
- Supports the project team in of production of documents in all phases: presdesign, programming, as-built drawings, design development, and construction documents.
- Contributes to client presentations and meetings
- Performing additional tasks as required to meet project goals
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture preferred but not required
- 1-4 years of experience at an architecture firm
- Experience putting together construction documents
- Knowledge of REVIT